- Australian brand Urbotanica creates intelligent, sustainable solutions for home grown food. Its launch product ? the UrbiPod is an elegant and clever indoor kitchen appliance that takes the guesswork out of growing fresh herbs, salads and micro greens. You are bound to love its elegant design, simplicity and convenience in making you a successful green thumb ? irrespective of the season or outdoor elements. It?s clever irrigation and nutrient application system delivers the right amount of natural plant food for healthy and sustained plant growth. Using the latest lighting technology, the automated energy-efficient LED system mimics sunlight and provides the ideal environment that can deliver plant growth up to three times faster than outdoors. The mobility of the individual growing pods provides for ease of use, ability to be located outside the kitchen, scalability for those who want to grow more and generous growing area to support sustained growth of your favourite fresh herbs, salads and micro greens.
- Comes ready assembled - just 5 easy steps to get growing, with everything you need to start growing fresh herbs is right in the box:
- ? Starter pack of 4 seed varieties - cress (2) parsley, basil and rocket
- ? Packet of 5 all natural made to measure coir growing discs
- ? 250 ml bottle of all-natural liquid nutrient
- ? 4 individual detachable growing Pods (white)
- ? Water bottle and valve, electrical cable, LED light halo
- ? Instructions
- ? H: 40cm D: 30cm: W: 30cm
- * Weight 3.5 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.