- Mitsubishi Electric MSZ-AP series wall mounted split system air conditioners are engineered for high performance and feature a new square-lined design. Models range from 2.5 to 7.8 kW so there is a capacity to suit most cooling and heating requirements around the home.
- R32 Refrigerant
- R32 is a refrigerant with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A, meaning reduced risk of harm to the environment. R32 enables increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants.
- Quiet Operation
- A ?Quiet Mode? setting has been added to the fan speed settings, ensuring super quiet operation as low as 18dB*. Perfect for the bedroom; it?s so quiet you?ll check to see if it?s on.
- Dual Barrier Coating
- Dual Barrier Coating reduces dust and greasy dirt from collecting in the air conditioner. Image shows a simulated comparison of dirt over 10 years, without and with Dual Barrier Coating.
- Award Winning Design
- The MSZ-AP Series has a uniform, streamlined design regardless of the size and model of the unit. The simple yet high-quality appearance is designed to blend in with any interior. When mounted, the units appear smaller due to the tapered bottom end.
- Energy Efficient
- Impressively low power consumption and quiet, yet powerful performance. Ensuring quality room comfort and energy savings, thereby reducing the consumption of excessive electricity.
- Vertical & Horizontal Vanes
- New vertical and horizontal vanes are double the size of the previous model, allowing the airflow direction to be adjusted and improving airflow control effectively. These functions can be activated at the touch of a button on your remote controller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.